We will also be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our employees:
• All workers will have their temperature taken before entering the building
• All workers are required to have a face mask
• Workers will sanitize and disinfect shared services frequently
• Staying home if not feeling well
• Sharing updates with all employees from the CDC
We encourage our visitors to wear masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize your hands before coming to the office, and — most importantly — stay at home if you are feeling sick.
We also have put in foot pulls on all doors so we do not have to use our hands to open along with making barriers at all work stations to encourage social distancing. These were made by our sister company Cleveland Tank.
We are carefully monitoring the situation. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment.
We look forward to helping you,