- General Details
- Related Products
Foil heat seals are one of the common ways to provide tamper-free evidence, leak prevention, freshness retention, heat reflection and more. If your packaging application requires sturdy seals, or if you need to seal something against the elements, foil heat sealing might be right for you.
All Foils offers a variety of foil heat seals including heat seal aluminum foil. Common activation temperatures range from 275°F and 350°F. Substrate thickness ranges from .00035″ to .010″ and include aluminum, copper and stainless steel.
A number of coatings can be applied to heat seal foil to achieve a variety of benefits such as PVC, polyester, acrylic, epoxy, LDPE and surlyn. Applications for heat seal aluminum foil include:
- Window Molding: For insulation in windows, to seal glass for climate control. Serves to seal against air and prevent conduction of outside sources of energy.
- Sign Trim: For illuminated business signs fabricated in aluminum, exterior or interior use.
- Lid Stock: Designed to provide high-quality embossing and printing performance for metallic “look” label applications.
- Blister Packs: Designed for product protection, opening convenience and consistent high quality. Pharmaceutical applications include preservation and freshness of products, safety and user-friendliness.
- Automotive: A lighter-weight, fuel-efficient alternative to steel and other materials for automotive manufacturers, including coated products and pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes.
- Medical: Foils used in a variety of medical and pharmaceutical applications: Pills, capsules, tablets and other medical lab needs. Protective aluminum shields from moisture, light, oxygen and contaminants.
- Food Service Packaging: Durable materials that keep food fresh, including printed foils in custom colors and lining containers for shipping purposes.
Our unique heat seal foil coating capabilities include converting light gauge unsupported foils along with high temperature curing for inks and coatings requiring exposure to extreme environmental conditions.
The All Foils team is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to each of our customers.
Contact us today or request a quote to speak to one of our product development engineers and lab technicians about your unique needs for heat seal aluminum foil and other substrates.
|Alloy||100 Series Copper
1000 to 8000 Series Aluminum
300 Series Stainless Steel
|Temper||Annealed to Full Hard|
|Gauges||.000285″ to .010″|
|Width||Up to 55.250″|
- Window molding
- Sign trim
- Lid stock
- Blister packs
- Food service packaging