Established in 1980, All Foils is the most experienced aluminum converter in the United States. From foil toll processing to specialty applications, our team is committed to providing the highest quality products and unsurpassed customer service to our partners around the world.
Understanding customer needs and establishing long-term customer relationships has allowed us to become the leading metal service center. With over 40 years of experience in the foil industry, our success can be directly attributed to our talented and dedicated team.
All Foils is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and engaging work environment. This is achieved through open communication, morale, support and commitment from everyone throughout the organization. From our production staff to our board of directors, every team member, contributor and role is significant to All Foils.
We have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative in our Process Division at our Strongsville facility. This position has one shift available: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position is responsible for managing assigned customer accounts, growing and maintaining our customer base, building relationships and meeting established goals and initiatives. This position reports to our Process Sales Manager.
- Meet sales goals and objectives within company’s overall profitability guidelines
- Maintain regular contact with current accounts in order to build and maintain relationships
- Develop sales opportunities by soliciting new accounts and servicing existing accounts, source new opportunities through inbound leads and cold calling
- Record and submit orders for Production, coordinate JIT and Blanket orders for shipping
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on customer base
- Stay current on industry trends and product knowledge
- Various projects as assigned by the Sales Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Team player that can work within departments to coordinate customer expectations and deadlines.
- 1-3 years’ previous sales experience required
- Previous experience in the metal industry is a plus
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to convey information both verbally and in written form in a professional manner
- Strong computer skills including MS Office; experience with Microsoft NAV and Sales Force a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All Foils is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.